The next generation of the famous first edition. The CO2JET II is a small device that blows white clouds of CO2 on festival stages. Connect the CO2JET II to a bottle of liquid CO2 by using CO2 hoses.
- Smaller size
- New output angle install plug
- Angle indicator
- No-frost output pipe
- Quick connector
- Test LED
- Exchangeable nozzles (standard and low noise)
- Stainless steel bottom plate
- Powder coated for outdoor use
- Case available
- Neutrik® powerCON TRUE1
- Integrated M10 mounting holes for truss clamps
* Schuko to Neutrik Powercon True1 – cable 1.5m (MFX0313) included.
* The standard nozzle of the CO2JET II gives exact the same effect as the original CO2 JET. This nozzle is included. The low noise nozzle produces less noise. The effect looks like thicker white clouds that comes out of the jet slower compared to the standard nozzle. This nozzle is not included but can be purchased seperately (SPR01236).
|Size||23,2 x 19,6 x 12,5 cm (LxWxH)|
|Voltage||220-240 Vac 50/60 Hz|
|Consumption||Liquid CO2 0.5 kg/s|
|Output||up to 8 m (depending on humidity)|
|> MANUAL > VIDEO|