This is how we do things – and we’re true to our word!
Every indoor and open-air display should be carefully and skilfully planned and prepared beforehand.
Our technicians aren’t seasonal workers – we want to offer our customers a truly professional job.
Professional fireworks should be just that, and that’s why we only use fireworks manufactured for use by professionals in order to guarantee quality.
Even when managing more traditional fireworks displays not set to music, we still use a digital control system.
What does New Generation Pyromusical mean?
We are the first and only company in Finland to produce both indoor and outdoor new generation pyromusicals. Using a digital control system, these displays combine traditional professional-grade fireworks and pyrotechnics with the following types of special effects:
- soap bubbles, from a small or stadium-grade bubble blower
- confetti – shreds of paper or metallic paper from a small or a stadium-grade cannon
- streamers, professional-grade, emitting paper or metallic paper tape
- special effects made with carbon dioxide
- water walls ( = a sizeable, controlled wall of water spouted from a ceiling nook onto a video projection)
- tall liquid gas flames, in which Pyroman leads the way in Finland
- aerosol flames – Pyroman is the only Finnish company with these, and has the largest stock in the Nordic countries
- and of course special effect pyrotechnics, in which Pyroman is a forerunner, as well as the only importer of high-quality products in Finland
We programme all the aforementioned special effects with great accuracy into a computer-controlled time coded system.